Explanation of the image above:
1. High Voltage Coil Source: coil / bobbin ignition. High voltage generators.
2. Coil Power Source: coil / bobbin for generating a low voltage power supply of computer systems in an AC CDI.
3. Signal Pulser Coil: pulser coil.
4. Ignition Coil: generating coil spark plug fires.
5. Spark Plugs: spark plugs
6. Yellow block states the internal circuitry in the CDI.
7. Block Number 1: High Voltage Rectifier and Regulator Area; series of high-voltage rectifier and regulator. Contains a voltage divider circuit for generating coils fed to the spark plug fires.
8. Block Number 2: Firing Area; Rangakaian Ignition, coil generator used to power the spark plugs fire. The main component is a thyristor and capacitor, penyalaannya system is controlled by block number 3.
9. Block Number 3: Driver thyristor, thyristor control circuit.
10. Block Number 4: Central Processor Unit / CPU. The main computer system controlling CDI, CDI regulates all functions ranging from ignition system control and communication with personal computers for the purposes of tuning data.
11. Block Number 5: Pulse Signal Digitzer; circuit to convert the analog signal level into a digital signal level that can be read by the CPU.
12. Block Number 6: Data Communication Interface, a series of communications with a personal computer.
13. Block Number 7: Data Storage Unit, Memory IC circuit includes / EEPROM to store settings data.
14. Block Number 8: Power supply for CPU.
Coil CDI engines used a special machine is different from ordinary engine, has two different types of coils, namely:
1. High Voltage Coil Source: commonly known as a bobbin or bobbin of fine flame, this bobbin contained in ordinary AC CDI model and also a special CDI engines. Used to generate high voltage for ignition. In an open circuit (test results) a coil of fire for the CDI YZF250 able to generate an AC voltage of 900 volts (maximum).
2. Coil Power Source: commonly known as coarse bobbin. At the CDI engine such as Tiger or regular AC Vega does not have this coil. This coil is used for computer system power supply in the CDI, so the computer system power supply did not burden the ignition coil and this is what distinguishes the ordinary digital AC CDI.
Rextor developed a system based AC CDI and coil magnet and a special engine to optimize the ability of energy transfer from the coil to the spark plugs. A standard YZF250 CDI has properties to limit the input voltage bobbin (on the above block diagram is shown in block number 1) at 250 volts, Rextor give a different result by giving the clamp voltage to 380 volts. Intended to provide maximum ignition energy without high voltage leaks on the ignition coil and spark plug cable. Value of 380 volts is a limitation of the ability of bobbin YZF250 for 900 volts (peak) according to the ability of racing components such as the ignition coil and other supporting facilities. By limiting the input voltage to the CDI CDI is higher than normal AC special engines capable of reducing the burden of magnets on high rpm, because more electric energy is transmitted to the ignition circuit rather than be absorbed by the barrier (block number 1). Another effect is the high voltage bobbin more durable, because by exempting a higher voltage to the ignition coil (380 volts) will not give excessive heat to the bobbin itself, so no need for periodic replacement of bobbin trouble burning. Block number six state area of the internal circuitry of the CDI to make communication with the personal computer or laptop. This feature also distinguishes the CDI engine used a special air conditioning. As usual, the mechanic can do the setting and fine tuning on the engine ignition system such as using programmable DC CDI Rextor.
Programmable AC CDI Rextor (a special type of engine) has a difference compared to first-born brother-type DC. AC CDI does not require further attention especially baterry voltage problems if used for racing purposes with the configuration (total loss), very suitable for engines with the character of a special machine that is very bad environment (dirty, hot, mud) and requires no maintenance battery. On the other hand AC CDI has a weakness, because the power generating system using magnetic field coils that generated the crankshaft is rotated in the laboratory measurement showed signs of braking or loading. Experiments with simulated electric motor (300 watts / 0:40 Hp) for generating coil open so burdened with CDI 6000 rpm engine speed AC then decreases up to 5800 rpm, but for racing engines with 24 hp power certainly will not be too influential. Another limitation is the maximum angle is 45 degrees North Sulawesi (YZF magnet has 8 poles in 360 degrees) which limits the maximum advance to the point of 45 degrees.
MENGATASI DENGUNG KIPAS CVT PADA MATIC/SKUTIK. pernah mendengar SKUTIK MENDENGUNG?,atau timbul decit saat berakselerasi?, itu indikasi kal...
modification honda karisma 125 D with underbone custom modified, black doff brush combinated red fire brush. like a hot while models and p...
ULAH JELEK KARBU UZUR saat motor mulai tua,banyak kendala yang disebabkan oleh KARBU.Semisal RUMAH SKEP AUS dan PENAMPANG KARBU TIDAK P...
Yamaha RX-Z competing with Honda NSR and Suzuki RG-R and jawaranya NSR road race in the arena, "explained Deny that follows the histo...
photo yamaha X1R mothai look, this sporty models from thailand.
modification motor transexual extreme.
YAMAHA TIARA S 120 CUSTOM MODIFICATION in Here it is the younger brother Yamaha 125z gw nyang post kemarin.tiara 120, familiar in Thailand a...